Postgraduate Research Opportunities
- Project Title: To evaluate the Local and Rural Transport provided by Local Link
- Project Title: PhD Studentship – Finish machining of orthopaedic implants
- Project Title: Confirm PhD in Cloud Manufacturing
- Project Title: Metagenomic Analysis of Irish Cattle faecal samples using Oxford Nanopore Minion Next Generation Sequencing.
- Project Title: Athlone IT MSc GAA Role Models and Physical Activity
- Project Title: An investigation into the safety and anti-depressant efficacy of OTC Rhodiola Rosea - a safe and novel treatment for depression?
- Project Title: Smart Polymer Health Tools for interfacing with Biological Systems
- Project Title: A Quality of Experience evaluation of interaction and audition aspects of an Immersive Virtual Reality application
- Project Title: MSc Studentship in Quality of Experience evaluation of an Immersive Virtual Reality Application developed to assess spatial auditory ability
- Project Title: Developing effective non-thermal interventionS to Address Very
complExdiseases in Bumblebees that promotes Bee health and wellbeing with positiveimpact on sustainablemanagement of Ireland’s ecosystem and biodiversity services (acronym - SAVE-Bee)
For more information on the above Postgraduate Research Opportunities (including contact details and deadlines) please download the documents below along with the Postgraduate Research Application Form.