Rapid Prototyping Equipment
- 3D CAD Modelling with Pro-Engineer Wildfire 4.
- Pro-Engineer allows us to carry out basic structural analyses. This also applies to complex surfaces usually involved with plastic/moulded/composite parts.
- Finite Element Analysis capabilities with ANSYS Workbench 11.
- We can carry out complex structural analyses with composites.
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing.
- Stereolithography (SLA) using a 3D Systems Viper.
- Mcor Matrix machine.
- Paper based 3D printer – can be used as a mould.
- Vacuum Casting facilities using MTT equipment.
- 3D scanner from Roland LPX 1200.