AIT provides professional-level contractual consultancy work to external clients.
If you could like further information please contact:
In addition, AIT in partnership with Maynooth University and IT Carlow offers a range of inter-institutional consultancy services through EXPERT-KT - drawing on the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers in the Consortium.
EXPERT-KT is a managed consultancy project supported by Enterprise Ireland to enable academic knowledge and expertise deliver benefits for businesses, public sector bodies and community groups through consultancy services.
What we offer
EXPERT-KT offers a bespoke consultancy service. We can deploy talented multi-disciplinary teams to provide insights and analyses for the issues and challenges facing your organisation. The Consortium’s innovative research and top class facilities have already supported the development of hundreds of businesses.
We can help you:
- Define ideas for effective problem solving
- Discover options and opinions on technical, business and market issues
- Develop your ideas via access to the Consortium’s technical facilities.
Our consultancy services
- Technical and creative expertise and solutions to industry and business problems
- Comprehensive design services including prototyping
- Provision of expert analysis, interpretation and reports
- External courses and workshops
- Testing and analysis work combined with expert interpretation.
The Maynooth University Commercialisation Office provides a single point of contact for Expert-KT. We will help you to identify the expertise needed from across the Consortium and provide contractual and project management support throughout the consultancy process.
To find out more about EXPERT-KT please contact:
Dr Kay McClean, Managed Consultancy Programme Manager, Maynooth University Commercialisation Office
01-7086685 or email@example.com
EXPERT-KT is a managed consultancy project supported by Enterprise Ireland and Knowledge Transfer Ireland under the Technology Transfer Strengthening Initiative.