- Bright field
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy-EDX – applied to living and non-living materials with image process.
- 2D, 3D bioreactors
- Micro to larger scale.
- All major forms including 2D and associated scanning.
- Nano cycler.
- Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography.
- Many technologies, including High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry – Time of Flight, Gel Permeation Chromatography, Thermal Analysis, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Multiplate Readers, Impedence Spectrometry.
- Microbial bioreactors and fermentation technologies
- Climate control cabinets for accelerated life time testing
- Single cell gel electrophoresis
- Mutation analysis.
- High voltage pulsed UV light
- Pulsed electric fields
- Pulsed plasma gas - discharge – with collaborative links to e-beam and Cobalt 60.