The Careers Office Website Information
The Careers Office is focused on helping you reach your full potential through personal development, academic progression and preparing for your next steps once you graduate. While you are at AIT, we encourage you to make the most of your time and embrace all aspects of college life.
The Careers office offers the following:
- Career advice and coaching
- Help with compiling CVs and cover letters
- Interview techniques and ‘mock’ interviews
- Advice for students thinking of leaving their course
- Employer recruitment programmes
- Career Bootcamp series and Annual Careers & Further Study Fair Job opportunities
- Employer presentations and interviews
- Postgraduate and further study opportunities
- Scholarships and Internships
- Summer work
- Travelling and working abroad
Contact us / Meet with us
Drop in, email or phone Lorraine Sammon, Careers Office administrator with any queries.
Monday to Friday 9:00 – 13:00 or 14:00 – 17:30, Tel: + 353 (0)906468138, Email: email@example.com
Lorraine can book appointments for you with:
Denise Dolan, Careers Officer, Tel: + 353 (0)906468129, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Careers Appointment enquiries should go through Room D04 which is located on the Student Resource Centre Corridor on the ground floor of the main building which is just around the corner from the main reception. The Careers Officer Denise Dolan is also located in Room D04.