Vacancy: Graduate Ambassador Role (10 month contract)
Applications for the 2018/2019 Graduate Ambassador Programme are now open
Apply Now – Closing date for applications: June 15th 2018
- This position is offered on a fixed term contract basis.
- Duration: 10 months / 40 weeks
- Start date Monday 27th August / End Date 3rd June
The Ambassador will assist in assigned duties across all recruitment initiatives. The primary focus will be the support of the School Visits Programme through on-site presentations at Secondary Schools throughout the target region, but also through an online delivery, presentations to FE Colleges and off campus careers fairs. The graduate Ambassador team may also be assigned duties to assist with on-campus events or other marketing campaigns as they arise.
- Hold a third Level qualification at Level 8 from AIT
- in any discipline.
- Previous sales or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of AIT, including campus life, courses, facilities and service
- Full Clean Driving License
- Access to a car
- Highly motivated and reliable
Programme length: 10 months
Closing date for applications: June 15th 2018
- Graduates from all Athlone IT Level 8 degree courses
- Must have access to a car and a full driving licence
- Must have previous sales or marketing experience
How to apply:
- Apply before June 15th 2018
- Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org