Vacancy: Graduate Ambassador Role (10 month contract)
Applications for the 2019/2020 Graduate Ambassador Programme are now open
To apply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE: **
Apply Now – Closing date for applications: July 31st 2019
- This position is offered on a fixed term contract basis.
- Duration: 10 months / 40 weeks
- Start date Monday 26th August / End Date 31st May
The Ambassador will assist in assigned duties across all recruitment initiatives. The primary focus will be the support of the School Visits Programme through on-site presentations at Secondary Schools throughout the target region, but also through an online delivery, presentations to FE Colleges and off campus careers fairs. The graduate Ambassador team may also be assigned duties to assist with on-campus events or other marketing campaigns as they arise.
- Hold a third Level qualification at Level 8 from AIT in any discipline
- Full Clean Driving License
- Access to a car
- Previous sales or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of AIT, including campus life, courses, facilities and service
- Highly motivated and reliable
Programme length: 10 months
Closing date for applications: July 31st 2019
- Graduates from all Athlone IT Level 8 degree courses
- Must have access to a car and a full driving licence
- Must have previous sales or marketing experience
How to apply:
- Email your CV and Cover Letter to Student Recruitment Officer Daniel Seery email@example.com
- Apply before July 31st 2019