Operations and Supply Chain Management
Why take this course?
The aim of this module is to evaluate the strategic development of structural and infrastructural features of operations systems in relation to organisational and market requirements. The module will assess how operations and supply chain management can support and effect the formulation and implementation of corporate strategies in companies and other organisations.
This is a standalone qualification, however students are required to complete academic work and assessment to achieve the single subject certificate.
What will I experience?
- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
- Enterprise Systems
- Business Process Management
- Process Design and Analysis
- Project Management Overview
- Resource Based View of the Firm
- New Product Development (NPD)
- Planning & Control
- Quality Improvement Methods
- Reflective Practice underpinning personal and professional development
- This course will be delivered using a case study approach
Please note: Institute induction is on Saturday 23 September 2017 from 9.30am to 1.00pm.
Attendance on that date is compulsory.
Enquiries: Maria Slevin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Fees:
- Course Duration:
- 12 Weeks
- Course Commencement Date:
6.00pm Monday 18 September 2017
Duration 12 weeks Monday 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- Course NFQ Level:
- Level 6
- Dept of Lifelong Learning
- Minimum Entry Requirements: