Introduction to Computers
Why take this course?
The aim of this course is to allow you to become familiar with computers & computer applications. It is ideal for those with no computer experience.
What will I experience?
• On completion of this single subject the learner should be able to/to use
• Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Create Folders
• Save to the computer & external sources
• Navigate around the PC & application
• Copy & paste
• Use Paint
• Play videos
• Navigate the internet using google chrome & internet explorer
• Create notes from different sources
• Open PDF
• Download & upload files
Enquiries: Maria Slevin - email@example.com
- Course Fees:
- Course Duration:
- 8 Weeks
- Course Commencement Date:
7.00pm Tuesday 18 September 2018
- Dept of Lifelong Learning