German - Single Subject
Why take this course?
This module will provide students with an introduction to German, and to the cultures of the countries in which it is spoken. Students will also gain the practical language skills they need in order to survive when travelling around countries in which German is spoken.
This course is ideally suited for mature students who wish to learn how to speak, read and write basic german.
What will I experience?
• Personal introductions • Daily routine
• Hobbies • Family • Descriptions
• Food and drink • Shopping • Directions
• Culture and society
• Introduction to German music
What opportunities might it lead to?
This is a standalone qualification, however students are required to complete academic work and assessment to achieve the single subject certificate.
Enquiries: Maria Slevin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Fees:
- Course Duration:
- 1 Year P/T
- Course Commencement Date:
7.00pm Wednesday 20 September 2017
- Course NFQ Level:
- Level 6
- Dept of Lifelong Learning
- Minimum Entry Requirements: