Diploma in HR Practice (CIPD) Professional Institute
Why take this course?
The Diploma in HR Practice provides a unique opportunity to gain a combination of theory and practical skills in the core areas of HR. Whether you wish to focus your existing HR career or gain skills that will be beneficial in a range of managerial/supervisory roles, this course provides a route to enhance your career opportunities.
• Junior and middle managers
• New recruits to the human resources function
• Staff who need a range of HRM skills to perform more effectively in their roles
If you already hold the CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice you may be eligible to gain exemptions from certain modules within this programme. Please contact the Institute to
discuss your individual case.
What will I experience?
- Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Resourcing Talent
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Employment Relations
- Performance and reward management
- Delivering learning and development activities
- Supporting change within organisations
Duration:1 year Monday and Wednesday 7.00pm to 10.00pm and two Saturday workshops
Enquiries: Alison Sheridan - email@example.com
- Course Fees:
- €1600 A registration fee of approx £130 is also payable to CIPD
- Course Duration:
- 1 Year
- Course Commencement Date:
7.00pm Monday 18 September 2017
- Dept of Lifelong Learning