Diploma in HR Management (CIPD) Professional Institute
Why take this course?
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) the Diploma in HR Management provides an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the theory underpinning the core areas of HR. Whether you wish to refocus your existing HR career or gain an understanding of key emerging topics in the area of HR, this course provides a route to enhancing your career opportunities.
- Staff within the human resources function who wish to deepen their knowledge of core areas within HR
- Staff who require a range of HRM skills to perform more effectively in their existing roles.
What will I experience?
- Developing Professional Practice
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
- Using Information in Human Resources
- Managing and Coordinating the Human Resources Function
- Reward Management*
- Improving Organisational Performance*
- Employee Engagement*
- Contemporary Developments in Employment Relations*
- Employment Law*
- Developing Coaching and Mentoring within Organisations*
* Indicates optional units. In addition to the four core units a minimum of 4 units from the list of optional units above will be offered each academic year.
Duration:1 year Tuesday and Thursday 7.00pm to 10.00pm and five Saturday workshops
Enquiries: Alison Sheridan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Fees:
- €1950 A registration fee of approx £130 is also payable to CIPD
- Course Duration:
- 1 Year
- Course Commencement Date:
7.00pm Tuesday 19 September 2017
- Dept of Lifelong Learning