Certificate in Business in Management & Leadership Development
Why take this course?
The main aim of the Certificate in Business in Management and Leadership Development is to provide learners of all backgrounds with the opportunity to explore and develop their interest in management and leadership.
This programme is intended for those with an interest in supervisory management or have recently become supervisors.
What will I experience?
• Leadership and Management Development
• Reflective Practice in the Workplace
• Human Resources and Developing People
• Project, Business and Operational Planning
• Group Project and Integrative Learning
• Financial Accounting
*Some Modules may be delivered online enabling participants to access
learning in their own environment and time
Please note: Institute induction is on Saturday 23 September 2017 from 9.30am to 1.00pm. Attendance on that date is compulsory.
Duration:1 year; 24 weeks, 2 nights per week plus 6 Saturdays.
Enquiries: Jenny Cooper - email@example.com
- Course Fees:
- Course Duration:
- 24 Weeks
- Course Commencement Date:
- Course NFQ Level:
- Level 6
- Minimum Entry Requirements: