Become Assertive and Improve your Self Esteem
Why take this course?
The aim of this course is to provide you with skills that will assist you to become more assertive in your daily life, including confidence development and building self-esteem. This course is about acknowledging your abilities, accepting your potential and informing you on how to realise such potential.
This course will also attempt to assist those who are seeking to move jobs to be more organised, planned and assertive, as they engage with the interview process, change career or return to education.
What will I experience?
- What is being assertive?
- Links with assertiveness, self confidence and self esteem.
- Build your self-esteem and self worth.
- Positive thoughts to build your confidence.
- Where are you at in your life?
- Managing change
- How to make decisions with confidence
- Dealing with fears and challenges
- Letting go of the past and being positive about the future
- Personal Development Planning
- Career Coaching and Job preparation skills.
- Application preparation, tips on CV writing and interview skills.
- Education coaching.
What opportunities might it lead to?
On completion an individual will have become more assertive and confident in themselves.
There is no formal assessment for this programme
- Course Fees:
- Course Duration:
- 5 Weeks
- Course Commencement Date:
6.00pm Tuesday 25 September 2018
Course runs for 5 Weeks Tuesdays 6pm - 8pm
- Dept of Lifelong Learning
- Minimum Entry Requirements:
This course would be very beneficial for those needing to build confidence and self-esteem as they seek to obtain new careers or further their existing careers. It will also assist those who are interested in improving their lives in general.