Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Early Years Care and Education (Part Time)
Why take this course?
Building on the aims and objectives of the Level 7 BA in Early Years Care and Education, students knowledge, skills and competencies will be further enhanced so that they can become highly skilled practitioners in early years’ care and education work settings. Students capacity to be effective leaders and managers in a rapidly changing sector will also be developed.
What will I experience?
• Policy and Practice in the Early Years
• Business for Early Years Care and Education
• Responding to Children with Additional Needs
• Recreation and Creative Play Interventions in Early Years Settings
• Research Project
Please note: Institute induction is on Saturday 12 January 2019 from 9.30am to 1.00pm. Attendance on that date is compulsory
- Course Fees:
- Course Commencement Date:
Saturday 12th January 2019
- Course NFQ Level:
- Level 8
- Dept of Lifelong Learning, Dept of Social Science
- Minimum Entry Requirements:
BA in Early Years Care and Education (Level 7) or equivalent. AND Working in an Early Years Setting - Students are required to be working in an early years setting for the duration of the programme in order that they may complete their placement. All students will be required to undergo Garda Vetting requirements of the Institute.