Advanced 3D Mechanical Modelling Using Soilidworks CSWP
Why take this course?
A Certified Solidworks Professional is an individual who has successfully passed our advanced skills examination. Each CSWP has proven their ability to design and analyse parametric parts and moveable assemblies using a variety of complex features in Solidworks software.
What will I experience?
- Creating a part from a drawing
- Using linked dimensions and equations to aid in modelling
- Using equations to relate dimensions
- Updating parameters and dimension sizes
- Mass property analysis
- Modifying geometry on initial part to create a more complex part
- Modifying parameters on the part at different stages while maintaining all other dimensions and design intent
- Creating configurations from other configurations
- Changing configurations
- Creation of configurations using a Design Table
- Mass properties
- Changing and/or rearranging features of an existing SOLIDWORKS part
- Creating an assembly
- Adding parts to an assembly
- Doing collision detection when moving a part in an assembly
- Interference detection
- Basic and advanced mates
- Rigid and Flexible subassemblies
- Replacing a part with another part in an assembly
- Creating a coordinate system
- Using a coordinate system to perform mass properties analysis.
What opportunities might it lead to?
All successful candidates receive electronic certificates and personal listing on the CSWA – Academic directory.
This course will also incorporate online video tutorials and online support.
Participants will also receive educational Solidworks software.
The exam is online and results are issued immediately.
- Course Fees:
- Course Duration:
- 1 Year P/T
- Course Commencement Date:
7.00pm Wednesday 14 September 2016. 1 year: 25 weeks Wednesday 7.00pm to 9.30pm
- Minimum Entry Requirements:
Certified Solidworks Associate qualification