Dept of Business Studies
Why Choose Business Studies at AIT?
- The Business School has extensive links with industry, commerce and the public sector, which influences and enriches all programmes.
- Our programmes provide excellent career opportunities for all graduates.
- Graduates from our honours degrees are deemed eligible by the Teaching Council to apply for a Postgraduate Diploma in Education.
- Our niche programmes are in high-growth industries and offer the prospect of exciting, rewarding careers.
- Our programmes offer the opportunity to study the major disciplines in business: accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing, human resources management.
- Subject to eligibility, you may progress to Master’s degree level/full professional examinations.
UNDERGRADUATE BUSINESS PROGRAMMES
- Higher Certificate in Business
- Higher Certificate in Business in Social Media Marketing
- Higher Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Higher Certificate in Business in Office Management
- Higher Certificate in Business with Music and Instrument Technology
- Higher Certificate in Business in Equine Studies
- Bachelor of Business (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Psychology
- Bachelor of Business and Law (Honours)
Add-on Level 7 degrees
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business in Equine Studies
- Bachelor of Business in International Business Management
Add-on Level 8 honours degrees & higher diplomas
Find a course that is right for you
or view the full A-Z listing